I recently needed to work with Unicode and multi-byte characters in my code. The following configuration worked great for me. Most of it appears in the VIM wiki, and then I set the guifont properties.
Ken and I have been talking a good deal about Super Street Fighter 4 these days and I admit, I’m excited. We’ve been playing the original SF4 Friday nights and Ken has been capturing them as part of a Street Fighter 4 Casual Fridays initiative. We’re not always on top of our game, well they are only casual matches.
So this is the game I’ve finished most recently. I actually enjoyed it a great deal. It took me about an hour or two in the beginning to get into it, the colors seemed weird and some of the voice acting was um.. yeah. But the parts I really liked were the item creation and synthesis, the in-game trophies, some hilarious character interaction, and levels.
So I’ve been playing a few games lately… can’t guarantee I’ll finish them, but hopefully I will. Actually the last game I finished was Star Ocean 4, but more on that later.
Unemployment is a brutal game. You think they’d turn the difficulty down a notch for the newbies but ever since the “Recession” patch everyone has had a hard time leveling up the job ladder.
Here’s hoping the rumored “Economic Upturn” event occurs really soon. My character is running low on funds and his “College Loan” stat is extremely high.